Rabu, 28 September 2016

My Favorite Selfie


                   This is my favorite selfie because  the photo memories at the time at vocational high school with my friends.  many things I get together with friends, ranging from unity up to the beauty of a friendship. This will not make me forget the true friend in my life.  This photo is at recess pratikum in electrical engineering laboratorium . to spend leisure time would not hurt us to take pictures.  now they all had their respective careers, there are already working some are continuing to college like me
                   Now I began to understand the importance of friends in life. caring friend is the main thing in friendship without it what is the meaning of a friendship.  For the respect of friends, help your friends who are having trouble because his loyal friend will not let her fall. he will put his hand even without a strong grip.  I really miss this togetherness, even to this day I have not been able to find a friend like they might someday I can be reunited with their
                     

1 komentar:

  1. Good, miko.

    I'm waiting for your next posting. It should have been posting about movie that describes your life and smartphone app that you like for this week.

    BalasHapus